A little bit about me: I am a fine art wedding and portrait photographer based in Portland OR who is inspired by beauty in my own life which includes traveling and finding unique beauty in all places. Although my home is in the Pacific Northwest, I travel the world to document couples in love, in fact, I love to do so.
I am a natural light hybrid shooter, which means you will see me shooting both digital and film on your wedding day. I believe both mediums have their forte’s and love being able to utilize both to document memories and capture beauty on your day.
To enter: Simply just send and e-mail to email@example.com and share your wedding date, location of your event, and a little about you, your fiance, and details about your big day. Top three will be selected to have phone/skype interviews and the winning couple will be chosen by March 20th, 2015.
Thank you and I can’t wait to hear from you!
A few terms + conditions:
· Wedding must be in the year 2015
· Couple will receive 8 hours of photography on their wedding day, assistant/second shooter, day before or day after session, 400 high res images on USB, and an online gallery
· Last day to submit your story is March 1st, 2015
· Contest is open to all readers over the age of 18
· Only one entry per couple
· Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received due to technical difficulties
· Cannot apply if already booked with Maria Lamb Photography
· Couple must not have an existing contract with another photographer
· Maria Lamb Photography will be the only professional photographer at the event
· If outside the Portland, Oregon, travel expenses must be covered by the couple (this includes: flights for two, hotel, food, and transportation)
· Wedding can take place anywhere in the world
· Wedding contract and travel fees (if necessary) must be taken care of within two weeks of notifying the couple.
· By entering the drawing, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
· Travel arrangements must be made by Maria Lamb Photography
· Additional hours of coverage, prints, and albums are available at an additional cost